Tuesday 25 July 2017

Important Habits change women and makes successful in your life


In present  time every woman want to success in workplace,can you know which factor makes  success in your career .some comman an simple factor make success life like experience and cultivating good habits,habits like how to talk ,smile, manners etc.

Smiling

smiling is a powerful tool to inspire any person but if you smile incorrect time then effected you and your's job.this is important you smile in correct time in right situation then it get positive effect.


Maintain a positive and trusting relationship

always makes trust  relationship, which you tell  complete them at given time period.which work do at a time make strog relationship and third person always trust at you.

Manners matter. 

No one displays the success of on-point office manners better than Lauren herself. All dealings in the business world—no matter how informal the situation might seem—require grace, kindness and thoughtfulness. The bottom line? Make a habit of saying please and thank you.Exercise the two Ps.
Be prompt and proactive. These are two habits that will always serve you well in the workplace.

Bite your lip. 

I was very fortunate to have an amazing boss and mentor at my previous job who taught me one of the most important lessons of my career:

It’s okay to be wrong (even if you’re right) if it means you can maintain a relationship. So when you feel like you need to have the last word,

make a habit of holding your tongue! Over time you learn to relish how good it feels to be the bigger person and people will come to respect you

for that level of self control.

Walk it out. 

This might seem odd but I am a firm believer in not only being mentally sharp while on the clock, but physically as well. Since I am a morning person, I typically kickstart my day with a morning sweat session. The endorphins make me feel good and the physical activity really gets my wheels turning… Even if you can’t work out regularly, make a habit of taking two 10 minute walking breaks during the day (around the LC offices, we call it “walking the block“). It’s amazing what fresh air and a little sunshine can do! And between you and me, I always come up with my best ideas during my little midday walks.Last but certainly not least, don’t forget to lean in, stay positive, dress for success, stay on top of your industry (read, read, read!), and most importantly make time for yourself!

Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment